In 2002, AMSF raised $111,000 (Canadian) and supported 395 Angolan students. Your donation of $23 will support an Angolan student for one month; $280 will cover an entire year! Your donations will also help finance teacher salaries, provide school supplies and help finance the reconstruction of school buildings so that the people of Angola can have a brighter future.
We are a a fully registered Canadian Charity and issue receipts for income tax purposes with every donation.
There are two ways to donate:
- Use CanadaHelps for Secure Online Payment
- This is a secure online method to donate directly from a credit card in CAD currency only. For example, if you wish to donate $100 to AMSF, it will be accepted here as $100 CDN, but your credit card will be debited with the USD equivalent.
- Within minutes of making a donation, you will receive an official electronic tax receipt (in Canadian Dollars) from CanadaHelps emailed to you and AMSF will be notified. Your credit card statement will show a donation to CanadaHelps.
Alert to United States Donors:
As CanadaHelps is a Canadian organization, all donations in American dollars are converted to CAD. Therefore, the value of donations made in American dollars is reduced by added conversion fees.
Donate by Mail
- Mail your cheque to your Regional Representative or directly to treasurer Eleanor Ellins
- Cheques may be made payable to AMSF
- Income Tax Receipts will be provided